Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fights next door

The Next Door app is great for plumber recommendations, security alerts and lost dog notices - but when people start fighting on there, it cracks me up and saddens me at the same time. Here is a recent dispute - note that God is mentioned multiple times, and one calls the other out for having "dementia." #sigh

                                                                                                            
I have had recent experience with the Sprinkler Guy. Both times it turned out to be negative. He promises a lot, but when he runs into a problem, he leaves, promising to come back, but doesn't and won't return phone calls. He recently disrupted my gas grill, resulting in a bill of over $144.00 to a plumbing company because it was left spewing out gas for at least overnight without my knowledge. I am now left waiting to hear from him because he couldn't get a valve to work. He left, promising to come back within an hour, but hasn't, and won't return my phone calls. It has been two days. I have paid him over $800.00 with these results.
           

    That's not true I haven't ever got paid from you because you want to pay through PayPal. I fixed your entire system for free and you want more, what do you expect me to do? I will never work for you again because of how you treat people. God sees how you treat people that are good to you, and he doesn't like it
                 
      The money went directly into your bank account from PayPal, as your mother recommended, and you know it. I also wrote you a check for materials for $144.00 which you have cashed. So don't try to View more say you weren't paid because I can prove that you were. Plus my system is still not working. God also know that you are not telling the truth. You know that you solved the problem of payment through your mother, who told you that I should send you the money through your PayPal account and I did which sent cash directly into your bank account. So don't think I can't prove it. And I still don't have a working sprinkler system, after all that. You really have a nerve saying that you fixed my entire system for free.

        I am hoping not to have to take legal action. All it would take would be a good faith effort to fix the problem and not promise to do it and then run off.
          Yall are only hearing one half of the story. I've done over 100 jobs in our neighborhood alone and have never had a bad review. Please go sit down and talk with her for five minutes and you will View more understand. I'm a very Christian person so I hate to say this, but Mildred has dementia, she has her good days and her bad days. Please be understanding that I did everything I possibly could to make her happy, and even with everything fixed she's still upset and bitter. I feel sorry for her so I tried as hard as I could to satisfy her but with some people it's impossible. God bless all of you and have a great night.
                             

          you sat right in my office and high fived me when you figured out a way to extract cash from my PayPal credit card which was deposited directly into your bank account. I had View more originally told Blake that I would need to pay with a credit card. I have receipts, plus the check that you cashed. I really do not want to have to settle this in court, but you are pushing for it. All I want is for you to make good on your warranty and fix my sprinkler system that I have already paid you to do. To my neighbors in St Andrews, I most certainly do not have dementia, but I have recently been in the hospital, so I wasn't able to walk around to keep a check on what the Sprinkler Guy was doing. Unfortunately, I found out the hard way from his disruption of my gas grill, which spewed gas for at least a day and a half, and could have resulted in an explosion affecting the neighborhood, until it was discovered by a friend of mine who was helping me, and and who shut it off. I did inform Blake about the problem and he did try to light my water heater but didn't know how. He left and promised to come back after consulting with his grandfather, but I didn't hear back from him and couldn't reach him by phone. I needed hot water so I had to call a plumbing company which resulted in another $144.00 charge. He came back once after that, but ran into a valve problem, left again and promised to come back in a hour, but didn't and won't return phone calls. If Blake is the real sprinkler Guy, let him respond to my request. Meanwhile, this is a true account of what has happened to me so far.                
            This is Blake not lauren, and don't message us anymore. Your bitter and mean and you are one of the rudest people I've ever met. I was just trying to explain something to you and you would yell and View more tell me off. Do you really expect people to work for you when you treat them so horribly. Your a mean bitter person, we tried so hard to be nice and accommodating. Yet all you would do is tell me off, for what, answering your question? Please leave us alone your system works fine, this is harassment.

              If you are Blake, not Lauren, sign into Nextdoor using your own name and photo. I will continue to expect you to honor my two year warranty. Sorry if your feelings are hurt, but business is business. I do not want to have to pursue court action.

              1 comment:

              1. I do love me some next door fights. In my group it is usually the guy posting about the speed traps vs the olds who want everyone to slow down and the casual racists vs everyone else. It's quite the crapshow when it happens.

                ReplyDelete