Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Move that bus!

Started a bit of construction on my house, and my OCD anal need for cleanliness is suffering. First, fixing some foundation issues in the garage/driveway. Which apparently was so jarring on day one I thought I was going to need a new dryer. (Thank god it was just the breaker.) Next, we are transforming the garage into some sort of guest room/playroom/workout room/closet shenanigan and building a new garage behind it. Should be very interesting, especially when my mom suggested a "yard sale décor." Um, no. But it will be nice to have a little more space, assuming they finish at some point soon and stop tracking dust through my house. (Gives me anxiety just thinking about it. And yes, I know babies are messy. I'm working through it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment