Friday, July 28, 2017

Wait that guy looks familiar

I love finding celebrities on reality shows before they were "famous." (Yes, I realize I need to get a hobby.) So imagine my excitement when randomly watching the first episode of The Ashlee Simpson show on youtube (again, I realize this is fairly sad) - she was dating Josh Henderson (of Dallas and now The Arrangement)! Of course, he broke up with her by the end of the episode and the rest of the time she dated Ryan Cabrera, but it got me wondering about Josh so I Googled. Turns out, not his first reality show rodeo - he was one of the six winners of Popstars 2 which created some band called Scene 23. Which of course then I had to start watching. And also saw Kimberly Caldwell of future American Idol fame. Two for two!

Okay, reading this back I really might have a problem. Perhaps I could take up cross-stitch?

No comments:

Post a Comment