Monday, May 7, 2018

And so it begins

Poor Georgie has her first ear infection. I fear this is going to be one of many, probably leading to tubes. My mom was saying that I never had ear infections as a child, and my brother had one once. I wonder why kids nowadays get them so much? Most of my friends' babies have had to get tubes, so it's clearly a thing. Or an ENT conspiracy??

Anyway, I just feel so bad for little bit. I took her to doctor #4 yesterday (yes, I am well aware of how crazy that makes me sound, but she's had a cough for over a month and it's not getting better!!) for what I thought was pink eye, and turns out she just has boogers in like all orifices (yum) but did end up having an ear infection. So now she's on an antibiotic and I'm hoping that will help clear up some of this other crap. Otherwise, look out, doctor #5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment