Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Bachelorette: Let's do the damn thing!

Probably won't be able to recap every week, at least not to my full ability, but I leave you with a few thoughts about the premiere featuring Becca:

  • I am solidly on Team Colton (ex pro football player who now heads up a charity for CF). Or Team Christon (the Harlem Globetrotter?! COME ON he showed her how to twirl a basketball on her finger! #goals)
  • Seems like there are a LOT of football players this season, no?? I guess she told producers that's what she likes?
  • The "male model" has got to go. Ridiculous.
  • I'm sad the little grocery store owner from Chicago got the boot, but I feel confident he will be able to "carry a watermelon" in Paradise.
  • Dude in the chicken suit. There's always one. (y tho)
  • She showed she means business by kicking off the guy she already knew back in MN. Felt sorry for him, but she's right - he didn't show interest in her before, so why now? (hint: she's on TV!)
  • Not feeling Garrett, who snagged both the first impression rose and the first kiss. I have heard not great things about him IRL so I guess it's tainting my impression. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment