Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Oh, Justin Bobby

Well I finally watched The Hills: New Beginnings, and I'm just not sure about this. Some thoughts:
  • I miss LC. And Lo. And Jen Bunny, for that matter
  • Audrina and Stephanie have had so much plastic surgery they are starting to look like each other. Then again, look at Heidi. So what am I saying.
  • Cannot believe Heidi and Spencer are still together, tbh
  • Brody Jenner. No clue he was married, but semi-amazing that his wife and father share the same name (Caitlyn Jenner)
  • Still not sure why Mischa Barton is here - but if Perez Hilton makes a guest appearance next week, I guess it will be worth it?
  • Best part for me was seeing Pam Anderson and her seemingly normal son. Poor kid puts up with a lot. And bonus points that she up and moved to France when Trump was elected. #highfive

No comments:

Post a Comment