Saturday, July 28, 2012

a blog Olympiad. Because I like the word Olympiad.

Well, I have so many thoughts about the Olympics I simply had to blog. Good luck following my train of thought. Bizarro opening ceremony. Period. Parade of Nations - once I learned most of the swimmers weren't walking (ahem, Ryan Lochte), I was kind of like "why bother?" Plus the fact that our athletes were practically last. How about we go by "America" from here on out so we can be at the front? And I know no one asked, but personally I think they should have worn jeans and white shirts. Super cute and cool. And USA-riffic. So many weirdo sports that end up sucking me in. I'm talking to you, handball. And archery. Also so many fun announcer names: Rowdy. Elfie. Etc. The tape delay is redonk. I knew the results of the men's swimming a few hours ago. And yet it won't be on tv until much later. WTF NBC. More to come...

3 comments:

  1. what are you thoughts on the "Independent Olympic Participants" and their portion of the parade of nations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it - more power to 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, they were awesome. My favorite non USA participants now.

    ReplyDelete