Tuesday, July 24, 2012

BP3, yo

Bachelor Pad is back, folks. And I for one am psyched. Here, some reasons why.

Reid: I remember why I was once Team Reid. Love. (And his whole "read. page" thing was adorbs.)
Ed: the bloom is off the rose for me on this guy. What a drunken idiot/tool. Kudos to Chris Harrison for asking about the green shorts...
Blakeley: while I appreciate she's still giving it her all at 34 (which, I hate to tell the blonde superfan twins, is not quite menopause age), she's a disaster. And I kind of agreed with Jaclyn (who I have nothing else to say about): "What the #&* is she wearing?!" Also amusing that she's gone from a "VIP Cocktail Waitress" (aka stripper) to...waxer. (with a heart of gold, I'm sure.)
Sarah: No clue who this is.
Jamie: Has gone from straddling Ben to hooking up with Chris (crazy eyes). Not sure if that's a vertical move or a horizontal one. (hey-oh!)
Erica Rose: How is this girl only 30. Glad to see the crystal gavel is still in the picture - might be her longest relationship.
Kalon: Sigh. Anyone else think he wears veneers?
Ryan: Also no idea who he is. Although now I know he's a virgin.
Stagliano: Yessssss.


Superfans:
Why, first of all. Similar to all Real World/Road Rules challenges involving veterans versus fresh meat, the fresh meat will always be the first to get the axe.
Secondly, can't believe that men would admit to being a "superfan." Particularly one on a SWAT team. (But I think my favorite part of the entire episode was showing him, in his pajamas, settling in to watch the Bachelor with a glass of red wine. He's all yours, ladies.) And I loved how he took pictures with everyone - including Chris Harrison. (I would, too.)
Third, why twins. WHY. They count as one player, they dress exactly the same, and they flat-out bug. Fingers crossed they get the boot next week.

Welcome back, Bachelor Pad. We've missed you.


No comments:

Post a Comment