Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Telling it like it is.

Ah, The Men Tell All episode. Really the best that the Bachelor/ette franchise has to offer. Last night was particularly amusing to me since the two resident douchebags, Kalon and Ryan, refused to apologize for their behavior and just kind of shrugged it off. Well done, boys. And even though Emily bugs me, gotta give her props for going all West Virginia hoodrat on Kalon and telling the world he was in fact an a**hole (as if we didn't already know it).

Also props to John "Wolf" for the pink pants and loafers-with-no-socks ensemble. Prepster says what?

And of course, Chris Harrison. Not afraid to give it right back to the guys. Someone give this man his own show!

But the best part was the preview for Bachelor Pad. Reid! Ed! Erica Rose! Stagliano! And how Chris becomes the pimp of the house, I'll never know. But I do know I'll be tuning in...

1 comment:

  1. LOVED IT TOO!! My dad actually watched with me and was laughing at the stupid things the guys said! Bachelor Pad will rock!

    ReplyDelete