Friday, July 27, 2012

Alive. (barely)

Sorry about the lack of a blog post yesterday - I failed to mention that I was going on vacation to Colorado. Probably won't post again until Tuesday (devastating, I know), but wanted to alert all 57 of you that I am in fact alive and well and not trapped under something heavy. Well, I'm alive. Not sure about the "well" part. I guess I got a lovely case of altitude sickness, because about an hour after arriving we pulled into a Nordstrom Rack parking lot and I promptly puked three times. Out of the car. And of course there was a guy hanging out in the front seat of the car next to ours. Sorry pal. I'm not from here. Still felt like crap for most of the day but finally think I'm settled in. We DID decide to push the mountain hike (and windy mountain drive) back to Saturday just in case. Probably a good call. Gotta get my above-sea-level sea legs.

1 comment: