Monday, January 14, 2013

And the award goes to...

Love the Golden Globes. TV people mingling with movie people, and everyone boozing it up (Aziz Ansari, I'm talking to you). A few thoughts...

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler killed it. Love love love. (And Tina was SMOKIN' in that first dress! Damn girl!)

Best dress: Jessica Alba, although never sure why she gets invited to these events.

Also adorbs: The Hollywood Foreign Press lady. Nice Bradley Cooper reaction, as well.

Too tan: Lea Michele. Ugh.

So glad Argo/Ben Affleck won - and so glad I saw Silver Linings Playbook yesterday so I could totally be onboard with J.Law winning.

I do need to watch Homeland and Girls. Too bad I don't get Showtime or HBO. Guess there's always Downton Abbey (Season 2 - why did they have to add that every time?)...

No comments:

Post a Comment