Sunday, January 20, 2013

Grease is the word.

I watched the Glee "Grease" episode today, and it reminded me how amazeballs Grease is. (Also a fan of Grease 2 - kind of wish they would make a Grease 3 although it would probably star Bieber and derail the whole franchise.)

I had the Grease record growing up (yes, kids - the RECORD), and my friends and I would lip-sync to the songs for hours. We could recite the movie line for line - and probably still can. I did noticed how many lyrics were changed on the Glee ep - Grease was pretty racy, looking back. Of course, I didn't pick up on that until years later - those crazy musical writers. ("pussy wagon?!")

Of course, a bit harder to watch now that Travolta is kind of a weirdo, but it's still damn good entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment