Thursday, January 10, 2013

I am soooo gangsta

Somehow it came up yesterday at work that I used to have my eyebrow pierced. And people just stared at me (which happened a lot when I had my eyebrow pierced, too). Like, "YOU??" "You seem so...normal!" True, but the scar remains - the piercing happened, people. Get on board.

We were living in Jackson Hole for the summer and everyone went to get tattoos (we were so wild and crazy!). Since I already had a tat (yep, called it a "tat"), I opted for the next best thing - eyebrow ring, duh. I was working at a liquor store at the time (impressive stuff, I know), and they had to figure out how to deal with an employee with a facial piercing. Oops. I also noted that mothers would shy their kids away from me on the street. I still shop at the Gap, people!

I kept in the ring when I got back to school - I was a Rush Counselor and wanted to scare the crap out of my girls. And I did - they all thought I was a Pi Phi. (wrong.) Good times had by all, but I finally decided to remove the eyebrow ring. And thankfully the hole grew back and no one is the wiser. Well, now YOU are because I just blabbed the whole story. Alas.

1 comment:

  1. What about the belly button ring. That I had to re-pierce. Ewwww.

    ReplyDelete