Monday, September 21, 2015

Clearly I DON'T have friends in low places

I, along with the rest of Dallas, was supposed to go see Garth Brooks on Friday night. (He's playing seven shows in six days - get em, cowboy!) A guy from Match had invited me a few weeks ago, and we texted back and forth many times, even meeting face-to-face on Tuesday. Not a love match for me, but hey - it's Garth Brooks! Friday rolled around, and I texted him to let him know how excited I was, and what time did he want to meet up? Annnnnnd radio silence. I never did hear from him again, and was instead treated to a bajillion photos and videos on Facebook from everyone else I know who got to see Garth live. What a tool - at least tell me you're sick, or hell that you invited someone else! But radio silencio is no bueno.

UPDATE: A sweet co-worker got tickets tomorrow night, so even though Garth will probably be completely hoarse and exhausted, I'll still be there with my boots on.

No comments:

Post a Comment