Thursday, September 10, 2015

Think I'd rather assume he's married

Another chapter for my future book on dating (mis)adventures: this guy emailed me from Match last week, saying "I think I'm in love! Too soon??" (Needing to move at a quicker pace these days, I'm actually fine with that opening line.) We started emailing, then texting - and I noticed he had removed his Match profile. But he swore he wasn't married - just takes it down when he "meets" someone he likes so he doesn't get distracted. That's nice, but a lot of pressure! We set a date for Wednesday, and I checked in with him Monday to make sure we were still on. He assured me we were, and that he had checked out my pictures a few more times. And I never heard from him again. (How bad are my pictures?!)

Quickest path from "love" to "hate" I ever saw. Good times. The real kicker: he also went to UNC! #humph

No comments:

Post a Comment