Thursday, December 17, 2015

Don't poke the bear

Ah, Facebook. A place for humble-brags, baby photos, viral videos and, during election (or in this case NON election) years, political views. I try to stay out of it, I really do - feel like politics and religion have no place on social media. But every once in a while, someone posts something that just eats away at me until I finally have to say something. Once, I did and the OP (original poster, for you mom) got all mad and it became the dreaded debate that I was so hoping to avoid. And I just did it again. I get nervous while typing, but feel so empowered after hitting "send." And I'm sure this will launch another heated argument. But truthfully, if you're allowed to spew hate, I'm allowed to contradict you. #godblesstheusa #dontaskwhoimvotingfor #trustme

No comments:

Post a Comment