Thursday, February 9, 2017

Hocus Pocus

Got acupuncture yesterday for the first time. (Check that off the bucket list??) It was...weird. Didn't hurt, but the idea that a needle was in my forehead and my ears made it a little hard to relax. Then again, I get Botox and I've pierced my ears multiple times, so that should be no biggie. The lady also told me my body is too acidic, which she was able to assess just by my sticking out my tongue. (I may or may not have bought a pH litmus test online to check if this is complete hooey or not.) Oddly, eating lemons and limes will help REDUCE acidity, which makes absolutely no sense to me, but I'll give it a try because the doctor was from China and seemed to know her stuff. Bring on the holistic medicine and voodoo dolls. Hell - if the sessions weren't so expensive, I might actually go back for another round. Maybe I can just count the next Botox cycle?

No comments:

Post a Comment