Thursday, August 17, 2017

Turn around, bright eyes

We're having an Eclipse Watching Party at work on Monday, so I went on Amazon and bought a bunch of safety glasses. (Yes, I double-checked that they are legit - it would not be a good PR move if I blinded the entire company.) They look like the crappy glasses you get at the eye doctor after you get your eyes dilated. But then you put them on. And it's like a total blackout. No WONDER these things are safe - you can't see anything! (We did test them with the flashlight on the iPhone - it looks super small and far away and then you take the glasses off and nearly blind yourself because it's so much brighter in real life.)

#becausescience




Note: I had no idea where to look when taking this selfie because I couldn't see a damn thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment