Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Paging Dolly Parton

So this "breastfeeding will make you drop the weight" thing is an urban legend. And for me, it's a myth. Not sure what's happening, but I am still a good 10-15 pounds away from where I want to be. And it's super depressing. I can only hope that each boob weighs 5 pounds (they certainly feel that way!), but I have a feeling it's just fat. I've been working out since the baby was 8 days old, but breastfeeding makes you hungry and you have to eat a certain amount of calories to continue. Doubt those calories need to come from Red Vines like mine do, but still. Unfortunately summer is coming (heh - take THAT, Game of Thrones!), and mama may be rocking a muumuu at the pool. Whatever - the baby is cute enough to take attention away from my gigantic bosoms. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment