Friday, December 9, 2011

The fuglier the better



Tonight I'm hosting my second annual Fugly Christmas Sweater Party. Thank goodness there are websites devoted to selling these things, since I was never one for wearing Christmas sweaters (unless you count the 80s, when I was too young to know any better and, well, it was the 80s). There IS a lady at work who has been wearing very festive sweaters all week - it was all I could do not to tell her about my party. I guess if you're a fan of the holiday sweater, you don't appreciate others gathering around to make fun of you. Unless you see it as "the more sweaters the better, regardless of the reason..."


Photos to come, but I plan on donning my gay apparel to the MAX: we're talking turtleneck, sweater vest, scarf, and, after a few glasses of nog, an elf hat. And I wonder why I'm still single.

No comments:

Post a Comment