Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday cards

Tis the season - every time I open my mailbox, nestled amid the random coupons and bills are one or two holiday cards from friends, with photos of their beautiful families. I am very tempted one of these years to send a card out myself. Picture it: among all the lovely photos of smiling children and glittering trees, you get a card with my face stamped on it. Just me, solo. Slightly egotistical, I guess - but accurate. I can't even send out a cute pet card since I don't have pets. But man, I have a nice balcony view. Maybe me on my balcony. I would even go so far as to rock a Santa hat. Just spitballing here. Look for something awesome in your mailbox, circa December 2012. Save me a spot on your fridge.

1 comment:

  1. Please do this... I would love to get one. :) And I'm being serious!

    ReplyDelete