Friday, December 30, 2011

I guess I like a man with a potty mouth

I'm sure I'm a little late coming to the table on this, but I have a newfound celebrity crush: Anthony Bourdain. Found myself watching some sort of Bourdain marathon on the Travel Channel - No Reservations followed by Layover. And I think I'm in love.

Mind you, he's not all that attractive. His teeth are kind of jacked up. And he's totally gone gray. And he's kind of an a**hole. And I like it.

I loved the show Kitchen Confidential based on his life (plus it starred a pre-Sexiest Man Alive Bradley Cooper), but never really got the Bourdain-ness aside from brief douchebag appearances on Top Chef. Consider me converted, motherf*&#ers.

1 comment:

  1. He's got crazy warlock like mojo. No idea why I'm so giddy for him, I know its not his chicken legs wrapped in black denim.

    ReplyDelete