Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bowl me over



Office bowling tournament last night. Apparently this is an annual tradition and people get VERY into it. Everyone wore costumes to coordinate with their team name, and many MANY beers were drunk. The team names were actually quite clever:


The Lane Deer (all wearing reindeer antlers and blinking red noses)

The Incredibowls

Like, Totally Spare Me (80s theme)

The Pin-guins

Etc.

I wasn't consulted on our team name ("The Strike Steady Crew"??!!), but hopefully next year can prove my strengths lie in coming up with this crap (Helloooo, "Empire Strikes Back" - only if I get to be Princess Leia). As opposed to my actual bowling skills. Which are few and far between. (I did get a strike - but it was during practice. Sigh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment