Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Author! Author!

I have finally decided to write a book. I've been talking about it for a long time, and since my new year's resolution to lose 10 pounds is already out the window, I figured this could be my NEW new year's resolution. And by writing it down and telling people about it, I might actually have to do it. So please keep me accountable. All 51 of you. After all, that was the point of my starting a blog anyway - to get those creative juices flowing for a book. Well, that and the fact that I was unemployed and bored. But whatever works.

Of course, I wish I could just print out all 900 of my blog posts, staple them together and mail them to a publishing house, but seriously. Some of my rants are too bizarro to be mentioned again. So I'll weed through, flush out some good ones, and make magic happen, people. Because as I may have mentioned, my real goal in life is to write a book, go on a book tour (used to be go on Oprah, but I just missed the boat on that one), and retire by 40. And 40 is creeping up.

1 comment:

  1. Your book will be a New York Times best seller! It will also be way too easy on the editor due to your grammatical rockitude and insistence on the correct use of They're, Their, There and The'er. (made up an extra one up in the're, up in the're)

    ReplyDelete