Friday, January 13, 2012

Been caught shorthanded

This article tells you 28 "shorthand" words you should eliminate from your vocabulary. And I use a majority of them on a daily basis:

Totes
Obvi
Ridic - I actually use "redonk," but same diff. (ooh - "diff" is probably one, too)
Vacay
Adorbs
For realz (sad but true)
Awesomesauce. Which I do use, but I use "crazytown" even more, and I'm sure if it gained in popularity it would be on the list as well. Same with "crazypants."
Just sayin'
And then there are the abbreviations. I only SAY a few out loud (although I type them all the time): FML and BRB. Somehow WTF and BTW didn't make the cut, but those come out of my mouth quite a bit. (That's what she said.)


And, most shocking of all, AMAZEBALLS. Which remains the best word ever. I don't want to live in a world where "amazeballs" doesn't exist. For realz.

No comments:

Post a Comment