Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A river runs through it. Minus Brad Pitt. :(

Another drama-filled night on the Bachelor. Seriously, where do they FIND these girls? Although it IS semi-educational to learn what guys like (bitchy dumb models with no upper lip - but I'm not bitter) and don't like (PhD girls whining about models; girls complaining about only getting to go on group dates).

The show has really become all about Courtney. Which is unfortunate, since she is pretty much the demon spawn in a black dress. And I don't care how long ago this was filmed - saying "winning" a la Charlie Sheen just makes you seem sad.

The best part was at the very end, when Ben announced to everyone where they were headed next - Puerto Rico! - and all the girls cheered. Except for Courtney, who said "I was just there two months ago." Alrighty. And then they all came in for a cheers, and she raised her glass high and said "I can cheers taller than anyone else!" Again, alrighty. I don't get what he sees in her (aside from the MODEL factor, of course), but from rumors I'm hearing she's going to be around for a while. So at least I'll have plenty of blog fodder.

There was also an awkward one-on-one date with Rachel (who should not have gotten a rose - WTF), a "meh" date with Jennifer the Accountant, another weird private concert - although there was a semi-crowd this time, another helicopter ride (yawn), and a group date of waders and fly-fishing. Which I tried in Jackson Hole - did not go well. I kept casting into the weeds. (Of course on the show Courtney caught a damn fish. Have I mentioned that she bugs?!)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I forgot about the hair highlighting scene!! WTF.

    ReplyDelete