Wednesday, February 29, 2012

...and the high school years

Continuing from the previous post, I bring you more amazeballs yearbook confessions:

9th grade:
"Next year we'll be sexy sophomores - don't worry, we'll both get boyfriends soon!" (um...)
"Next year will be so much better because we'll be able to drive! Yeah! (You'll be able to get rides from anyone!)" (having a late birthday BLEW)
"Even though I don't know you that well, you are a beautiful person inside and out." (seems a little contradictory...)
"Ok ok I do use you for your trampoline - but - I love your tramp it is so fun."

10th grade:
"Congrats on Form III President - good luck with our grade." (HA)
"Your stepbrother is SO hot." (wow)
"Just think, pretty soon you'll be able to drive, Come pick me up."
"Pretty soon you'll be a driving fool, too!" (I had a VERY late birthday)

11th grade:
"Thanks for the blowout - it was one of the best parties of the year!"
"Took some major balls to go to Curly's to get booze by yourself, you rebel." (You know it)
"We're seniors! We've had a lot of girls nights this year, haven't we? Next year let's add some BOYS to those nights!" (again, um...)

12th grade:
We were either too cool for school, or else I was a giant loser - because no one signed my senior yearbook. Score.

2 comments: