Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Courtney Conundrum

I know I ask this every week, but seriously. What is the DEAL with Courtney?! I'm disgusted by her and want to bitch slap her, while at the same time kind of want to take notes because obviously whatever she's doing works on landing a dude. Or maybe it's just that Ben is a complete tool and it works on HIM. I prefer to go with option B, but she does make a case for being sexy and then kind of moping and making him work for it. Doubt I could do that myself, but I'm no model. Which I'm sure she would tell you.

Rachel's nose piercing was new, no? Couldn't stop staring at it.

And is this the Bachelor or Fear Factor? Obviously the ABC producers asked each girl what their biggest fear was (heights! sharks!), and BAM! That's the theme of your date. Good luck, ladies. Again proving how boring Ben is - I remember no other season where the girls were truly in danger. Nicely done.

And now all the blondes are gone. Sniff. I'm getting double highlights this weekend just to make up for it.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the nose ring last week. I just noticed the tramp stamp for the first time last night, though.
    One of the girls should have been a hair stylist so that they could cut that terrible mop of Ben's.

    ReplyDelete