Thursday, September 13, 2012

Drank the Britney Kool-aid. Er, Pepsi.

I may be a devoted Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad viewer, but I draw the line at shows like The Voice, American Idol, America's Got Talent, etc. HOWEVER. With the addition of a Miss Britney Spears as a judge, hell yes I tuned in to the X Factor last night. Love me some Britney. And loved that the producers lumped together a bunch of clips of her telling people how terrible they were, etc. - and capping it off with an "it's Britney, bitch." GENIUS.

Also genius? Playing Backstreet Boys when a former (European) boy bander auditioned. Nice work, producers. I might actually tune in for another round. Gotta have something to keep me occupied until the next Bachelor starts...

And how great is this picture? You can even see the Pepsi! Nice work, product placement team.

No comments:

Post a Comment