Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hit the skidz


I love how some songs are like little 3-minute time machines, taking you back to some moment in the past. This morning, that song was "I Remember You" by Skid Row. Ah, 1989. It was an unfortunate time - bad fashion, bad hair, and at 12, I was in the thick of it. Hearing this song on the radio this morning transported me back to wearing foldover acid wash jeans and some sort of sweater from 5-7-9.

Seriously - I think these were the jeans:


But man - Sebastian Bach was awesome. He was on Gilmore Girls for a while and I really still love him. The jeans, not so much.

2 comments:

  1. omg - I TOTALLY loved those jeans from Express. Paired with an oversized, boxy Outback Red sweater. Fierce.

    I'm also proud to say I had the summer version -fold over jean shorts.

    ReplyDelete