Thursday, September 6, 2012

(Hair) color commentary

Full disclosure: I get my hair highlighted.  It's not this blonde all by itself. But you know what else it isn't? BROWN. Before my last appointment (which may or may not have been a week or two late, and my roots may or may not have been fairly gross and very obvious), I had TWO people call me out on being a brunette.

One girl told me my hair would look good brown, like my roots (what?!). Another guy asked me when was the last time I was a brunette. Um, NEVER?! (No offense to the gorge brunettes out there.)

So I sprinted to the salon to reassure any doubters that my hair is not, in fact, brown. Full disclosure again: it's actually red. (The horror! No offense to the gorge redheads out there either.) And maybe someday I'll go back. But I certainly won't be going brown.

3 comments:

  1. you're really a ginger? How interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blonde power!
    Okay, mine is blonde thanks to a little box I buy at Target...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full disclosure all over the place! :)

    ReplyDelete