Monday, August 19, 2013

Vacationing (and working) on the Continent. I just like calling it that.

On Sunday, I'm going to London for work and then spending a weekend in Switzerland. I am so excited - the thought of traveling alone in a country where I've never been and don't speak the language (German; although assuming/hoping most speak English) doesn't worry me at all. In fact, the only thing I'm worried about at the moment is how I'm going to squeeze 9 days of clothes into my suitcase.

And it was almost even worse - the CEO wanted some awards to arrive in London for a meeting, so I offered to ship them. He had the nerve to suggest I just pack them in my suitcase. To which I had to tell him, "do you want me to leave my shoes at home? Because it's awards or shoes." He decided shipping them was the best option. Exactly my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment