Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Be Selective. B-E Selective. (you can finish the Be Aggressive cheer on your own.)

A few friends and I signed up with Selective Search, an "upscale matchmaking service," like three years ago. It's a national company that is free for women, but the male clients have to pay around $25,000 to join. (Kind of makes Match look like chump change, doesn't it?) I never heard a peep from them until two weeks ago, when I got an email saying they had a potential match for me but assumed I was in a serious relationship by now. Sadly, I responded saying no, I was still single, and bring on the sugar daddy match. I have to meet the Selective Search people tonight for a face-to-face interview, but this is super intriguing. Odds are the guy won't live in Dallas so not sure how that works unless he'd like to fly me out on his private jet. I kid, I kid. Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment