Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Haterade

Took a "How Much Do You Hate People?" quiz, and was (not) surprised at how many things I checked off that bothered me. The one that made me laugh out loud (and I'm sorry, I refuse to use "LOL" - another of the myriad of things that bother me):

"When someone asks, 'Are there any more questions?' And then someone asks a question."

I mean YES. This happens all the time. The presenter is literally packing up their things, unplugging their mic, and someone asks a question. Greatness.

As bothered as I am by many things, this was my not-so-horrific result:

Shutterstock.com

You only sort of hate people. Sometimes. When they’re being the worst. And that’s perfectly natural. You don’t put up with any nonsense but you’re probably not a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment