Thursday, April 24, 2014

Reality Bites

So I got a call this week from a casting director, looking to cast a new TLC reality show called "The One That Got Away" (or TOTGA, as it said in the emails and will probably be the Twitter handle). She asked if I was single (um, yes) and said I was in the perfect age range for the show (I am not in the perfect age range for anything, so I assume she meant the network). But did I have "one that got away?" I mean, technically they ALL got away. And are now all married. So I had to decline my fleeting chance at "fame," but still kind of hilarious that I got the call in the first place...

2 comments:

  1. You're actually letting truth get in the way? Make something up and plot with someone else to be "TOTGA". It's not like anyone really believes any of those shows.

    ReplyDelete