Friday, April 11, 2014

Green and white, ever bright

Today is my high school's 100th birthday. Actually, I went there for 8 years, so it's more than my high school (and no, I didn't have to repeat freshman year four times). I remember the 75th anniversary party (believe there was some cheer that went "We salute you Ela Hockaday!" or something), which is nothing compared to the bash they're throwing this weekend. Not that I'm attending. But still - happy 100th, Hockaday! Long may your saddle shoes shine.



To borrow from another cheer that happened daily in the lunchroom in middle school: "Today's somebody's birthday! Whose birthday? The Hockaday School's birthday! How old is she? 1...2...100! Happy birthday to you (clap clap), happy birthday to you (clap clap), happy biiiiirthday dear Hockaday, happy birthday to you (woooooooo)!

No comments:

Post a Comment