Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Grocery store woes

Why do I always get the one cart at the supermarket with the squeaky/broken/ridiculously loud wheel? And by the time I figure it out, I'm too lazy to go back and get another one. So I'm stuck barreling through the aisles, sounding like a freight train and pretending not to notice all the other shoppers staring at me.

And ANOTHER thing: what gives with the self-service line? It would be so much faster if it didn't say "an associate has been notified to help you" every time. I did what the voice told me - I scanned my item and put it in the bagging area! Why does an associate need to verify this?! Or why do you think I removed my item from the bagging area? I respect the bagging area. Good lord.
 I remember when the biggest dilemma at the grocery store was paper or plastic.

#firstworldproblems

No comments:

Post a Comment