Monday, September 22, 2014

The one with the flashbacks

Today marks the 20th anniversary of the premiere of Friends, and even though I have seen every episode at least 20 times, I still love it and laugh out loud. I also can relate daily experiences to an episode of Friends - like Friday, when I got my teeth whitened, I thought about the one where Ross gets his whitened and they glow in the dark. Greatness. Here, some of my favorite Friends moments:

When Joey says it's a "moo point - like a cow's opinion, it doesn't matter. It's moo."
Joey trying to figure out air quotes.
Phoebe changing her name to Princess Consuela Bananahammock.
The one with the lightning round, where we learn Monica's nickname was "Big Fat Goalie" and Chandler's father's show is called "Viva Las Gay-gas."
Kathleen Turner as Chandler's dad.
Chandler telling Phoebe "it's not Spiderman. It's not his last name - Phil Spiderman. It's Spider MAN."
Chandler being stuck in a box for Thanksgiving.
Brad Pitt coming to Thanksgiving dinner.
Monica dancing with a giant turkey on her head on Thanksgiving.
Fat Monica.
And of course, "we were on a break."

Long live Nick at Nite reruns.

No comments:

Post a Comment