Monday, July 20, 2015

Impressive from A to Z.

In the past two weeks, I have gone out with no less than four different guys. And I like NONE of them. What in the hell is wrong with me. Seriously. Here are some of the problems:

Guy A was a runaway, lived in foster care and only keeps in touch with 4 of his 8 siblings. (I actually could probably get past this - he never called me back after our date though.)

Guy B might have a gambling problem.

Guy C sweated so much over drinks (indoors, mind you) I was a little worried about him. And he didn't smell all that great. Musty, if you will.

Guy D keeps talking about how little money he has. Which again, I could get over, but that's not really the way to sell yourself on a first date.

And Guy E, who I have yet to meet, is technically still married. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment