Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Maybe I could charge tickets. Like the zoo.

A big chunk of drywall fell out of my attic ceiling over the weekend (happy new year!), and I blame whatever creatures that have made themselves at home up there. It truly sounds like they are moving furniture, so I knew it couldn't be rats. (Unless they were mutant rats...) Maybe squirrels?

So Orkin Wildlife (??) came out yesterday and apparently I have...raccoons.

"Several" raccoons, to be exact. Good times. And now that there's a gaping hole in the garage where I can see into the attic, I am terrified to be in the garage for any length of time. Certain a pair of beady eyes will be staring at me and I'll get jumped like Buddy the Elf when he tried to hug one.

Home ownership sucks sometimes. But I still prefer raccoons to rats.


No comments:

Post a Comment