Friday, October 1, 2010

If you wait long enough...

You know how if you can hold off on buying the latest phone or computer or flat-screen or whatever, in like a year (or hell, 6 months) the prices drop dramatically?

Apparently the same goes for premium cable programming. I don't have HBO or Showtime (unless you count those awesome free weekends, but I never realize it until like Sunday night), but now the CW (omg I just typed "WB." How old am I.), among other channels I do get, airs shows like Curb Your Enthusiasm and Entourage. (They started showing Sex and the City a while back as well.) So now I can finally get caught up on what everyone has been talking about for like the last 5 years.

Don't hate.

1 comment:

  1. You were still catching up on MASH episodes until recently weren't you.

    ReplyDelete