Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WTR. (what the rangers)


Cannot believe this baseball team is still winning. I don't mean to sound jaded, but having grown up in Dallas and attended a plethora of ballgames - both at the old and new stadiums - I just never thought I would see the day that they could actually make it to the World Series. WTR.

My dad called them the "Strangers" growing up - and that was kind of it. They were a joke. Games were fun, you brought your glove in the hopes of catching a fly ball, and dancing with the San Diego chicken was always a highlight. But hel-looo Rangers 2010. Add in the fact that a few of them are easy on the eyes, and you've got yourselves a new fan right here. Speaking of new fans, I love that all of Dallas is in an uproar - such bandwagon fans, but hey. Better late than never.

Go team. Rah.

4 comments:

  1. props on the use of the word "plethora"

    it is one of my favorite little utilized words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus, it brings to mind the awesomeness that is Three Amigos. "It's a sweater!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you threw up at a Rangers game once...Also, love the ass pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I was thinking - "Jefe, what is a plethora?"

    ReplyDelete