Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The office stalking continues

As I let news of my office crush slip to more and more people, it's funny to see what people will do to help. Exhibit A: the male intern in our office suggested I "just go over there and say Hi." Oddly enough, a few other co-workers have said the same thing. What a notion!

Then yesterday, another girl found him on Myspace. And he uses it often. (Really? MYSPACE?!) Where he is listed as both single (woo) and straight (woo HOO). Must. Make. My. Move. (not that I have a move. But if I did, now would be the time to make it.)

6 comments:

  1. Can't you fake an interview for a staff profile for the newsletter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me I've thought about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the humanity. just decided to say screw it and facebook friended. game on. or game suspended due to rain and total humiliation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you just want me to do this kind of crap to create more blog fodder.

    ReplyDelete