Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My own personal "Office Space"

The lady who sits in the office next to me is CONSTANTLY typing away on her keyboard. I know this because I can hear her. All day, every day. What in the HELL is she writing? Stories? Emails? Her autobiography? I can only hope it's something personal and not work-related, because if not, I am a ginormous slacker. Okay, that's true regardless. But seriously. What. Is. She. Typing.

Now, I will compete with her: ajsdfhnapfhpqwitn guwbsjlgbslgnwopingpwgnwpighwpigonpnog;wougb;pign'pgjwign'a[pio'palsjodgno nnguhgubajklgha0ugboagn;oagh rgbnos.

Wow, that was fast. Bet she wonders what I'm doing. Actually, she's probably so busy typing she can't hear what's going on in my office. Time to crank up the Def Leppard.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! Maybe she's playing a tape of her typing...

    ReplyDelete