Monday, December 13, 2010

Meet Diane.

Diane Esparza, that is. I stole her during my office white elephant party on Friday. Apparently this person created bobbleheads of herself and sent them to companies in the hopes of becoming their Time Warner Cable account rep. Ballsy, Diane. Very ballsy.

I decided to keep her on my desk and blame things on her - "Oh, Diane Esparza was in charge of that." "Let me connect you to Diane Esparza." "She nodded her head yes, so she's on board." Etc.

She was such a hit at the party that we decided to call the number she listed to compliment her marketing savvy. And...she no longer works there. Perhaps business cards are a better way to go...

But thank you, Diane, wherever you are, for livening up an office holiday party. Stop nodding your head at me.

6 comments:

  1. Diane Esparza was supposed to help me on my final class project, but forced me to watch several ABC Family Christmas Specials instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She used my debit card and now I'm overdrawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to compose a little ditty about Sarah and Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane Esparza sent me into the break room to supposedly get a piece of cake and stole my stapler!

    ReplyDelete