Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sorry dude

I have trouble shopping for Christmas presents without buying myself the occasional something. I admit it, it's a problem. Regardless, I was at Target and bought t-shirts for my half- and step-brothers, and treated myself to a new DVD player b/c mine froze and doesn't work anymore.

Long story short(er): without any gift boxes at home, I was forced to wrap one of the shirts in the DVD player box. Which is so mean - he will unwrap it Christmas morning and think his awesome older sister bought him a DVD player for college. Um, no. So I felt obliged to write on the box, "Sorry. This is NOT a DVD player." Talk about ruining it. Oh, well. Here's hoping the Rangers Claw and Antlers tee I actually DID buy him will make up for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment