Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Photos a go-go

Sarah Fun Fact #718: Since buying a digital camera like 5 years ago, I have not printed out ONE photo. Looking around my apartment the other day, I realized that it might be time to replace some of the high school/college photos that are currently residing in the picture frames. Especially considering my hair is a different color. And I'm not exactly 19 anymore. (Or 25, for that matter)

So I downloaded some pics from the last few years onto a CD and I'm making it my mission over the holidays (aka New Years Resolution) to get these bad boys printed out and actually put up somewhere. Of course, my resolution LAST year was to learn how to cook, and that didn't go so well. But a girl can dream.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent idea. I'm doing the same. If I could just figure out how ot burn a cd....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone gave me an even better tip: upload the pics to a site like snapfish and order them that way. I just ordered 36 pics! Next order of business: buy new picture frames.

    ReplyDelete