Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Go...team

Now, John Belushi's character in Animal House WAS in college, so his shirt is at least somewhat accurate. But last night at the gym there was a guy wearing a Michigan State sweatshirt, an Oklahoma t-shirt, and Florida State sweatpants. (Quite a look, I assure you.) I have to assume that people who are so gung-ho about college apparel not only did not attend any of the schools they are wearing, but most likely didn't attend college at ALL. I mean, those schools aren't even in the same conference! At least look like you could possibly coordinate. (i.e. I randomly own a Florida State sweatshirt - which I typically wear inside out - but it's in the ACC, so it sort of makes sense.) Methinks he's trying a bit too hard. Plus the fact that he stood directly in front of me in the class, blocking my view - doesn't help your case, bub.

3 comments:

  1. My dad went to Alabama. All of his kids went to Auburn (poor guy!). And he will, at one time, wear a bama tshirt, LSU gym shorts and a Georgia hat. We give him TONS of crap about it. I blame it on him living overseas too long that he's become desperate for any SEC he can get. (That, and he's a sucker for a sale.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he went to one of those schools. I swear to god this guy went to NONE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe he's embarrassed about where he DID go. Um I have no Trinity U apparel.

    ReplyDelete