Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Open the man floodgates


Realized recently how non guy-friendly my apartment is. Let's recap, shall we?
1. TV upstairs in the bedroom has a VHS built in. (Hey - at least it finally gets cable up there. Used to only be able to watch VHS movies on it.)
2. TV downstairs is a whopping 27", NOT flat-screen and NOT HD.
3. Very little food.
4. Lots of cheesy sorority/high school photos.

On the plus side, there IS beer in the fridge. I don't drink beer, so lord knows how old it is, but technically...

So in the spirit of manning up the place, I am pleased to announce that I am the proud owner of a flat-screen, HD TV. Now, it's not very big, but it's bigGER. Baby steps, people. So bring on the men. (Because THAT'S what's been keeping me single for so long. Ha.)

2 comments:

  1. I feel this inexplicably strange sensation tugging at me, pulling me towards the slums of highland park. I can't explain it, it's like some subconscious drive...

    ReplyDelete