Monday, January 10, 2011

Ugh a 5-day workweek. The horror!

Back from visiting fam in Florida, hence the gaps in blog posts. I won't bore you with the details, but in summary:
*Got a little sun, even though it wasn't really all that warm. But I brought my bikini and was going to wear it, dammit.
*Racket sports a go-go. Tennis. Ping-pong. Okay, that's it. But that's two racket sports. And I'm sore. Let's hope from tennis and not ping-pong - that's just sad.
*Discovered the joys of Outback Steakhouse. Seriously don't think I've ever eaten at one before. (And still haven't been to an Olive Garden, but I digress.)
*"The King's Speech." Greatness.
*College basketball. NFL playoffs. Did I mention it's a house full of boys?
*Due to bad weather in Dallas, my flight went to Chicago instead. Good times in the O'Hare airport for 3 hours. There were lots of cute boys, though. Interesting how easily I can pick out a Midwestern guy. They just have a "look." Also interesting was having the gate next to an apparently full flight to Tokyo. Wow. Just wow. And my last Chicago note: college dudes and Pomeranian dogs do not mix. That is all.

1 comment: